Video / Phone Consultations
Do you live out of the area or prefer to work with a qualified professional by video or phone? Phone and video appointments are scheduled in advance and are billed at the time of the appointment. We offer video appointments by Zoom or on Facebook. It is the client’s responsibility to contact the Pawsitive Directions office at our scheduled time. Handouts and instructions are sent by mail after our appointment.
If your dog is shy or aggressive it may be better to schedule our first appointment by video. Video appointments can reduce the stress for your dog by not having the distraction of a stranger in their presence. For some dogs it can be helpful for me to give you exercises to work on prior to meeting in person.
Day, evening, and weekend appointments are available from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Call (920) 235-9880 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask questions or to schedule an appointment.
Fees & Payment:
$115 per hour for consultation time. Cash, checks and credit cards are accepted. A $25 fee will be charged for all returned checks.
$135 per hour for appointments after 4 p.m. and on weekends
Packages for Follow-Up Appointments:
I recommend at least one follow-up appointment after our initial consultation in order to evaluate progress, add to your program or make changes. The following discounts are available for additional appointments:
- 1-2 One hour appointments – 5% discount (to be completed within 10 weeks)
- 3-4 One hour appointments – 10% discount (to be completed within 18 weeks)
- 5-6 One hour appointments – 15% discount (to be completed within 6 months )
* Additional training time beyond the first hour is billed at the same discounted rate if you choose to work longer than one hour.
* Mileage for travel time is billed at the same discount for all packages.
* Packages are to be pre-paid at the time of our first appointment and are non-refundable.
* If package is not completed within the listed time frame it will expire and will be considered void.
If you miss your appointment without prior notification, a bill will be sent for 1 hour of time ($110).
There will be no fee for cancelling with less than 24 hours notice during the COVID-19 pandemic.